What's in the Box for Intel® NUC Kit NUC7i7DNHE
The following items are included in the box:
- Intel® NUC Kit NUC7i7DNHE, with the following components already installed:
- Intel® NUC Board NUC7i7DNBE, with soldered-down Intel® Core™ i7-8650U Processor
- Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265 module (installed in M.2 2230 slot)
- Two wireless antennas
- SATA power and data cables
- VESA bracket with wall and chassis mounting screws
- Integration poster
- 19V power adapter with region-specific power cords:
Product Code Power Cord1 BLKNUC7i7DNHE No power cord2 BLKNUC7i7DNH1E US power cord BLKNUC7i7DNH2E EU power cord BLKNUC7i7DNH3E UK power cord BLKNUC7i7DNH4E Australia/New Zealand power cord BLKNUC7i7DNH9E Japan/Taiwan power cord
1 To learn more about the power cord types and complete lists of countries that use each type, see IEC World plugs website.
2 An AC power cord must be purchased separately. Power cords are available at many Internet sites for use in multiple countries. The connector on the cord is a C6 type that plugs into the power adapter C5 type connector. This three-plug type is also known as a cloverleaf connector.
The following items are not included in the box and must be provided separately:
- SO-DIMM memory
- M.2 SSD (Solid-State Drive) or 2.5-inch SATA drive