Install the Universal Windows Platform (UWP) driver for the Intel® RealSense™ D400 product family.
Install UWP driver
- Download the UWP Driver for Windows® 10.
- Unzip ZIP file.
- Right-click RS400Camera.inf to Install.
- Click Yes or Next on all of the following dialog boxes.
Click or the topic for details:
After installation is complete, the Device Manager displays the following entries 1:
Look for the Intel® RealSense™ module for your camera (the entries below are for the Intel® RealSense™ Camera D435):
- Intel® RealSense™ 430 with RGB Module Depth
- Intel® RealSense™ 430 with RGB Module RGB
Universal Serial Bus Devices
- Intel® RealSense™ 430
1Entries seen when connecting Intel® RealSense™ Camera D435.
The UWP driver allows users to run and develop Windows* UWP apps for the Intel® RealSense™ D400 product family.
|Note||The UWP driver is independent from Intel® RealSense™ SDK 2.0. Apps written for the SDK don't use the UWP driver.|