Troubleshooting steps on how to fix "No Display" issues when dual-channel mode is activated
Seeing no display when memory is installed in two channels.
No beep codes.
BIOS version updated.
Intel® Processor Diagnostic tools passed and showed no IMC errors on the memory side.
Follow these steps to fix issues where the processor is not showing a display when memory slot to activate dual channel mode is populated:
- Update the BIOS of your motherboard. Contact your system manufacturer if you need step-by-step assistance on how to update the BIOS of your board
- Make sure the memory used is compatible with your motherboard.
- Go to product specifications page (ARK).
- Enter processor number in the search box, located upper-right corner.
- On the product page, search for Memory Specifications section
- Check Memory Type field.
- Test DRAM by using one module only or use another DRAM model that is known to be working.
- Test motherboard: If you have another working motherboard, use it to repeat step 3.