|Note||Back up all data before beginning Intel® Memory Drive Technology software setup. Intel Memory Drive Technology configured PCIe*-based solid-state drive is part of main (volatile) memory pool.|
To set up Intel Memory Drive Technology software for Linux*:
- Before installing, make sure you have the support operating system (OS) installed as explained in the Intel® Memory Drive Technology Set Up and Configuration Guide.
Intel® Memory Drive Technology Set Up and Configuration Guide (PDF)
Size: 2.59 MB
Date: August 2019
Note: PDF files require Adobe Acrobat Reader*
- If you haven't already done so, install certified PCIe*-based Intel® SSD into the target system.
- Log on to system as root.
- Download Intel Memory Drive Technology software.
- Launch installation and follow install guide.
- Install Management Tools.