Continual Reboot when External USB Drives are Connected
What are you seeing?
You turn on your Intel® NUC, and it continually restarts when the Intel logo displays.
Why are you seeing it?
USB Port detection in BIOS is interfering with the normal boot process.
How to fix it
Change the USB port detection in BIOS:
- Press F2 during boot to enter BIOS Setup.
- Go to Advanced > Devices > USB.
- In the USB Ports pane, identify the ports the external drives are connected to.
- Set those ports to No Detect.
- Press F10 to save and exit BIOS Setup.
|Caution ||Keep the ports your keyboard and mouse are connected to enabled.|