Supplemental to the Intel® Optane™ Memory User and Installation Guide, here are some visual resources to help guide you through installation and management:
- Basic: How to Upgrade, Install, and Manage Intel® Optane™ Memory in Windows® 10 (Video)
- This video details the Intel® Optane™ memory process for users that have Windows® 10 already installed with a GPT partition
- Advanced: How to Configure, Install, and Manage Intel® Optane™ Memory Before Installing Windows® 10 (Video)
- This video details the Intel® Optane™ memory process for users that are doing a fresh (or new) installation of Windows® 10
- How to Disable System Acceleration with Intel® Optane™ Memory (Video)
Learn how to:
- Determine if your system meets the hardware and software requirements for system acceleration with Intel Optane memory.
- Properly install the Intel® Optane™ memory module.
- Install the Intel Optane memory user interface and drivers.
- Navigate the Intel Optane memory user interface.
- Enable and disable via the Intel Optane memory user interface.