Like any large company, Intel uses ATS (applicant tracking system) tools. These tools help filter resumes and identify the best candidates for a given requisition.
We realize that not receiving feedback after applying to a job can be frustrating. While we can’t give specific feedback due to high volume of applications received, here are tips to help your resume get more exposure:
- Spell words correctly.
- Use resume optimization tools.
- Use keywords from the job description.
- Only use relevant information, and enhance your skills section.
- Make sure to put your contact information first.
- Finally, keep each resume unique to the situation.
For more information, visit: