Get Started with Intel® NUC Kit D34010WYKH
Here's a checklist for you to get started using your Intel® NUC Kit D34010WYKH.
- Follow the User Guide to learn how to build your Intel NUC.
- Find compatible memory modules.
- Find compatible peripherals (for example, drives, monitors, and hubs).
- Download and install the latest BIOS version:
- Learn how to Update BIOS
- Install an operating system:
- Install the latest device drivers from Download Center for:
- Intel® Management Engine
- Gigabit Ethernet (or Wireless from the manufacturer if you install a wireless adapter)
- USB 3.0—required if you install Windows 7*
- Audio—required if you use the 3.5mm audio jack
- Consumer Infrared (CIR)—required if you use an infrared remote control
- View the Regulatory Documentation.
- View the Limited Warranty.
- See What's in the Box.