System Memory for Intel® NUC Kit NUC5PGYH
The Intel® NUC Kit NUC5PGYH is preinstalled with one 2 GB DDR3L 1600 MHz SDRAM SO-DIMM (1.35V). You can upgrade the memory with modules that meet these requirements.
- Supports one 1.35V DDR3L (low voltage) SO-DIMM
- 1066 or 1600 MHz (if you install 1333 MHz, it runs at 1066 MHz)
- Unbuffered, non-ECC
- Single-sided or double-sided
- Minimum recommended memory: 1 GB
- Maximum memory: 8 GB
- Serial presence detect (SPD)
|Note||1.5V DDR3 memory modules are not supported.|
See the technical product specification for your Intel® NUC for complete system memory details and requirements.
|Find compatible memory modules for Intel® NUC Kit NUC5PGYH in the Intel® Product Compatibility Tool.|
|Troubleshooting Memory Issues on Intel® NUC Products|