- No display with front VGA port on Intel® Server Board S2600GL.
- The rear VGA port connection works fine.
- The same monitor that works when connected to the rear port is not detected on the front VGA port.
- Try a different cable or monitor that does not use pin 12 for any purpose.
- Pin-out information is also documented in the Technical Product Specification for Intel® Server Board S2600GL, Front Panel Video Connector Pin-out, page 87, table 39.
- Pin 12 in the VGA Cable port is either missing or not present.
- Front panel pins on Intel® Server Board S2600GL has an ID pin.
- Monitor manufacturers usually use pin 12 for another signal, and it interferes with the VGA port.