- Four independent memory channels with interleaved mode support
- Support for non-ECC, unbuffered, single-sided or double-sided DIMMs with x8 organization and single-sided DIMMs with x16 organization
- 16 GB maximum total system memory (with 2 Gb memory technology)
- Minimum total system memory: 512MB using 1 Gb x16 module
- Serial Presence Detect
- DDR3 1333 MHz and DDR3 1066 MHz SDRAM DIMMs
To be fully compliant with all applicable Intel® SDRAM memory specifications, the board should be populated with DIMMs that support the Serial Presence Detect (SPD) data structure. If your memory modules do not support SPD, you will see a notification to this effect on the screen at power up. The BIOS will attempt to configure the memory controller for normal operation.
|DIMM Capacity||Configuration||SDRAM Density||SDRAM Organization Front-side/Back-side||Number of SDRAM Devices|
|512 MB||Single sided||1 Gbit||1 Gb x 16 / empty||4|
|1 GB||Single sided||1 Gbit||1 Gb x 8 / empty||8|
|2 GB||Double sided||1 Gbit||1 Gb x 8 / 1 Gb x 8||16|
|2 GB||Single sided||2 Gbit||2 Gb x 8 / empty||8|
|4 GB||Double sided||2 Gbit||2 Gb x 8 / 2 Gb x 8||16|
Third-party tested memory
Computer Memory Test Labs* (CMTL) tests third-party memory for compatibility with Intel® boards as requested by memory manufacturers.