The RAID option must be enabled in the BIOS before the system can load the RAID option ROM code.
- Press F2 during startup to enter the BIOS setup.
- To enable RAID, use one of the following methods, depending on your board model.
- Go to Configuration > SATA Drives, set Chipset SATA Mode to RAID.
- Go to Advanced > Drive Configuration, set Configure SATA As to RAID.
- Go to Advanced > Drive Configuration, set Drive Mode to Enhanced and set the RAID option to Enabled.
- Press F10 to save and exit.
If no RAID option is found in the BIOS, make sure that RAID is supported by checking the specification for your desktop board.