This example uses a potentiometer to input a value to A0 and prints the value of the potentiometer in an HTML browser. We are using the code provided under the examples for Arduino* IDE 1.5.3.
- Intel® Edison compute module
- Arduino* expansion board
- Place the potentiometer on the breadboard, and make the following connections.
Potentiometer Arduino expansion board Pin 1 GND Pin 2 A0 Pin 3 5V
- Connect the power supply and the USB to USB port on the Arduino expansion board.
- Open Arduino IDE. Click Tools > Board and select Intel® Edison.
- Click Tools > Serial Port and select the Com # that the Intel® Edison Board is connected to.
- Click File > Examples > Wifi and select WiFiWebServer.
- Modify the code to your network name and network password.
- Click the upload icon.
Monitor the value of the potentiometer in the Serial Monitor. On a device connected to the same network, open a web browser, and go the IP Address printed in the serial monitor and observe the value.
|Note||This image was created using Fritzing*.|