Select one of the following methods to enable or disable the Intel® WiGig radio.
|Note||Turning the radio on or off is also known as enabling or disabling the radio.|
Using the Intel® Wireless Dock Manager
Click or the topic for details:
- Open Start > Intel > Intel® Wireless Dock Manager
- Select Wireless Settings.
- Select WiGig to enable the radio.
- Open Start > Intel > Intel® Wireless Dock Manager.
- Select Enable WiGig.
Windows 8.1/10 Airplane Mode
Note The Intel WiGig radio ships with airplane mode setting off by default.
- From the Windows 8* Start screen, click Settings.
- Click the Network icon.
- Using the Airplane Mode toggle, you can simultaneously enable and disable all radios, including Intel WiGig.
- When Airplane Mode is on, all radios are disabled
- When Airplane Mode is off, all radios are enabled
|How to Turn On/Off Airplane Mode in Windows 10?|