What are you seeing?
A Windows* logon screen can appear when you start the Intel® Compute Stick for the first time. The logon screen requires a password for Other User.
How to fix it
To resolve this issue, reset the system to factory defaults:
- Remove any SD card, if installed.
- Press F8 when you see this prompt during boot: F8 to Activate Windows 8.1* Recovery Mode.
- Select Troubleshoot.
- Select Reset your PC, then select Next.
- Select Just remove my files.
- Select Reset to start the restore process.
If these steps don't solve the problem, replace the Intel® Compute Stick:
- At your place of purchase.
- Submit a service request to Intel customer support.