Use either the automatic or manual method to download the correct Intel® HD Graphics Drivers for Intel® Pentium® Processors and Intel® Celeron® Processors.
Option one: Automatically identify and install the graphics driver using the Intel® Driver & Support Assistant.
Option two: Manually find your driver:
- If you do not know the former codename for your processor, follow these steps. If you know the codename, proceed to step 2.
- Go to the product information page.
- Type the model number of your processor in the Search specifications box in the upper right of the page.
- Search for and select the specification page for your processor.
- Under the section Essentials, find the name listed in Code Name.
- Use the table to find your graphics driver using the former codename of the processor:
Processor former codename Graphics driver Arrandale Use the driver for Intel® Core™ Processors with Intel® HD Graphics Bay Trail Use the same graphics driver for Intel® HD Graphics 2500 but there is no Windows 7* 32-bit support. Clarkdale Use the driver for Intel® Core™ Processors with Intel® HD Graphics Cherry Trail1 Use the same drivers for Intel® HD Graphics 4200 Braswell1 Use the same drivers for Intel® HD Graphics 4200 Apollo Lake1 Use the same graphics driver for Intel HD® Graphics 630 Kaby Lake Use the drivers for Intel HD® Graphics 630 Skylake Use the drivers for Intel® HD Graphics 530 Haswell Use the driver for Intel® HD Graphics 4200 Ivy Bridge Use the driver for Intel® HD Graphics 2500 Sandy Bridge Use the driver for Intel® HD Graphics 3000
1 Intel recommends using only the drivers provided directly by the original equipment manufacturer (OEM) to avoid compatibility issues.
|Intel® Driver & Support Assistant|
|Intel® Graphics Driver FAQ|