In the Download Center, there are three options for finding drivers:
- Intel® Driver & Support Assistant: automatically detects driver updates
- Search downloads
- Select a product by category
How to manually search for and select your product
- Identify your:
- Intel® Graphics Controller
- Operating system (OS)
- System type:
- Go to the Control Panel
- Select System and Security
- Click System
- Note your OS and system information
Go to the Download Center.
Under Select a Product, click Choose your Product, and select Graphics Drivers.
On the following page, you can filter the results by your Intel® Graphics Controller, operating system, and the type of download you need.
Check the Status column for the Latest driver.
- If two versions display as the latest driver, click the download button or title for the .exe version. Use the .zip file only if you have installation issues.
- If only one version displays:
- Click the download button or title.
- In the next screen, the .exe and .zip versions display. Select .exe. Use the .zip file only if you have installation issues.
Read the terms and click I accept to start the download.
Double-click the exe file to start the driver installation. If you downloaded the zip version, extract the zip file and double-click the SETUP.EXE to start the installation.
Note See the error solution document if you get this error message: The driver being installed is not validated for this computer.
|Understanding the Intel® Graphics Driver Version Number|
|Intel® Graphics Driver FAQ|
|Computer Manufacturer Graphics Detected|
|Manual Driver Installation Instructions|