Things To Be Aware Of
Check here for updates on important items!
- Ariba Network - Intel is in the process of transitioning its Purchasing and Invoice processes over to SAP Ariba. This transition will bring a more efficient, easy-to-use platform for our suppliers to use. Transacting electronically on the Ariba Network will soon be a standard part of doing business with Intel. Communications will be sent out to all our suppliers in the coming weeks and months to help ease the process of making the transition with us. For more information on this transition, please visit our Ariba Network page.
- Early Pay Program - Intel uses C2FO to allow suppliers to request early payment of approved invoices to improve their cash flow or balance sheet. If you are contacted by C2FO and invited to register, this is a legitimate request and we ask you to forward the message to the person in your company responsible for cash management.
See details about the Early Pay Program.
- Intel Audit Firms - Intel uses 3rd party audit firms to gather audit information from its suppliers. If you are contacted by below listed Audit firms, they are legitimate requests, and Intel asks you to please respond accordingly.
- Details on Intel's transition from Intel(R) WebSuite to the Ariba Network for viewing purchase orders, submitting advance shipment notifications and invoices, and tracking payments.
- Details on Intel's invoicing requirements, invoicing on the Ariba Network, Intel(R) Web Invoice, and RosettaNet (XML) invoicing.
- Details on Intel's payment terms, preferred payment method, the Ariba Network, and Intel(R) Payment Tracker.
- Details on requesting early payment of approved invoices.
- Bank and Tax forms, which are intended for new suppliers who have been contacted by Intel and invited to become a supplier, or existing suppliers whom wish to update their information.
- Frequently asked questions and their corresponding answers.