The Intel® Early Payment Program is a simple, low-cost way to improve your cash flow using on-demand invoice payments from our Payables
department. There are no paperwork, fees, or commitments, and we pay you directly via your current remittance process on the invoices you choose to have paid early.
What are the main benefits of the Early Pay Program?
- Provides an additional working capital funding option at competitive rates
- Lowers days sales outstanding (DSO)
- Allows you to schedule receipt of early payment to optimize cash flow
- Eliminates paperwork and contracts with on-demand access
- Creates visibility to approved invoices in a secure online environment
While we believe the Early Pay Program is a great option to improve your working capital efficiency, the final decision whether to use C2FO is yours. There is no obligation to participate in this program and no cost to activate your C2FO account.
Once your company has registered with C2FO, Intel requests that you work with C2FO to keep your cash management contact information up to date.
Read the July 2016 letter from Jackie Sturm, VP of Intel's Global Sourcing Management, introducing the Intel Early Pay Program.
C2FO's product description and FAQ's
Read about how C2FO works and get answers to Frequently Asked Questions.
More information about the Intel Early Pay Program using C2FO