Intel holds the many suppliers with whom we do business accountable for operating with the same high standards that we expect of ourselves and to adhere to Intel’s policies referenced in the terms of our agreements.
Notification of Equal Employment Opportunity/
Affirmative Action Obligations
Intel is an equal opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor. Consequently, Intel and suppliers with whom Intel does business agree that, as applicable, they will abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a) and that these laws are incorporated herein by reference. These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify or national origin. These regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, protected veteran status or disability. Intel and its suppliers also agree that, as applicable, they will abide by the requirements of Executive Order 13496 (29 CFR Part 471, Appendix A to Subpart A), relating to the notice of employee rights under federal labor law.
IT Security Policies
Information Security has two Supplier Requirement documents used to set baseline requirements and assess suppliers who are managing information on behalf of Intel.
- Supplier Security Requirement and Expectations (SSRE)
- All suppliers managing information on behalf of Intel must meet the minimum requirements outlined in the Supplier Security Requirements and Expectations document.
- Third Party Security Questionnaire
- All suppliers who are managing Intel Confidential or Intel Top Secret information on behalf of Intel are required to complete this document.
These two Supplier Security documents will be provided during the Security Review process, which is available for engagement via Secure.Intel.com.
- For the quickest possible service, please choose a menu selection listed on the website that best matches your engagement request. If you cannot find an appropriate selection, please click here for help and choose "Cyber Risk Management" as the Assessment type and then "Unknown or Other Engagement Type" from the Request type list.