Loading new results
The Intel® Advanced Link Analyzer Software Standard Edition, Version 22.1.2 is subject to removal from the web when support for all devices in this release are available in a newer version, or all devices supported by this version are obsolete. If you would like to receive customer notifications by e-mail, please subscribe to our subscribe to our customer notification mailing list.
- ID: 785121
- Version: 22.1.2
- Last Updated: 08/01/2023
- OS: Microsoft Windows*
Supported Operating Systems
Download and install instructions:
1. Download the Intel® Advanced Link Analyzer software into a temporary directory.
2. Run the .exe file.
Operating System Support
Minimum Disk Space for Intel® FPGA Software
- Intel® Quartus® Prime Pro Edition Design Software (20-140 GB)
- Intel® Quartus® Prime Standard Edition Design Software (15-37 GB)
- Intel® Quartus® Prime Lite Edition Design Software (14 GB)
- Intel® FPGA Programming Software (3.3 GB)
- Intel® FPGA SDK for OpenCL™ (2 GB)
- Intel® SoC FPGA Embedded Development Suite (8 GB)
- Intel® Advanced Link Analyzer (9 GB)
The following are the minimum system requirements for The Intel® Advanced Link Analyzer Software:
- Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows Server 2008/2012/2016/2019
- 4 GB RAM
- 8 GB storage space
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8
The Intel® Advanced Link Analyzer Software requires the Intel® Quartus® Prime Pro Edition Design Software license to perform simulations, design channels, and view channel characteristics. Contact your Intel sales representative or your system administrator if you have questions regarding accessing the Intel® Quartus® Prime Pro Edition Design Software license.
- Intel® Advanced Link Analyzer Software User Guide (PDF)
- Request a License File from the Self Service Licensing Center
- Intel FPGA Licensing Support Center - to find Information on license types, getting and setting up a license file and resolving license-related issues.
- Contact our distributors to find pricing information and purchase online.
Have a question or problem that is not answered by the information provided here?
Having trouble downloading the files?
Contact Intel application engineers for assistance through the mySupport website.
Intel® FPGA Software License Subscription Agreements
- Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software (includes Intel® FPGA IP) License Agreements
- Intel® Advanced Link Analyzer License Agreements