Intel Announces New 22 nm 3D Tri-gate Transistors
Today’s presentations contain forward-looking statements. All statements made that are not historical facts are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties, and actual results may differ materially. Please refer to our most recent earnings release and our most recent Form 10-Q or 10-K filing for more information on the risk factors that c...ould cause actual results to differ.
If we use any non-GAAP financial measures during the presentations, you will find on our website, intc.com, the required reconciliation to the most directly comparable GAAP financial measure.
• The world’s first 3-D Tri-Gate transistors on a production technology
• New 22nm transistors have an unprecedented combination of power savings and performance gains.
• These benefits will enable new innovations across a broad range of devices from the smallest handheld devices to powerful cloud-based servers.
• The transition to 3-D transistors continues the pace of technology advancement, fueling Moore’s Law for years to come.
• The world’s first demonstration of a 22nm microprocessor --code-named Ivy Bridge --that will be the first high-volume chip to use 3-D Tri-Gate transistors.
Read the full Intel Announcement.