Intel® Integrated Server RAID Technology Solutions Brief
Intel® Integrated Server RAID Technology refers to Intel’s integration of advanced RAID technology into unique system boards to offer value above a standard add-in card. Intel® Integrated server RAID offers flexibility with entry-level RAID that can be upgraded to fully intelligent RAID protection for SAS and SATA hard disk drives. It... is capable of providing mission critical fault tolerance for hard drives with options for all key RAID levels including 0/1/5/6/10/50/60.
Intel® Integrated Server RAID Technology is the perfect solution for systems builders looking to optimize RAID without sacrificing a valuable riser-card slot or using a chassis with low-profile add-in card cut-outs for 1U and 2 servers.
Why Intel® Integrated RAID Technology
• Offers value above standard add-in cards particularly for 1U and 2U systems in which it eliminates the need for a riser card or low profile chassis cutout.
• RAID activation key enables flexibility for upgrading to advanced features.
• Optional Intel® RAID Smart Battery for modules with embedded or add-in cache.
• Includes Intel RAID Web Console II software plus unique utilities to assist system builders and end users.
Why Intel® RAID Solutions
• Industry leading performance, and simplified data protection across all RAID levels.
• Reduces total cost of ownership by shopping Intel for servers and controllers.
• Validated using more than 10 times the testing of most other RAID cards tested by Intel.
• Single Web-based RAID software stack to support all products.
• Easy to deploy, and seamless upgrades available.
Read the full Intel® Integrated Server RAID Technology Solutions Brief.