Security and Sustainability Initiatives
Compute Lifecycle Assurance
Build, transfer, operate, and retire are the key elements in a products lifecycle to deliver security assurance and sustainability. Intel’s commitment includes building a more sustainable and secure computing industry from manufacturing to solutions by:
- Investing in
- Security assurance via security design principles, training processes, and internal red-team security analysis.
- Manufacturing and supply chain partnerships to create standards, build scalable and sustainable solutions.
- Intel sustainable products across silicon, platforms, and software designed to deliver sustainability and security assurance across the lifecycle of the device.
- Establishing relationships with external experts, academia, and other ecosystem partners.
- Industy and customer collaboration on research, quality, mitigation, and communications via customer engagements for security and sustainability initiatives, technical papers, and conferences.