Intel® Customer Manufacturing
Intel® Customer Manufacturing brings Intel technology and manufacturing expertise to customers to increase manufacturing success for customers, to assure growth in new areas and to provide services for process optimization.
Manufacturing enabling (Manufacturing Advantage Service – MAS) collateral is produced and meant to assist customers while using Intel technology in their manufacturing. The enabling collateral is a library of training videos covering introduction of new technologies and updates to existing technologies such as:
- Land grid array (LGA) socket and package technology: Handling, inspection, and integration module
- Electrostatic discharge methods
- Ball grid array (BGA) rework recommendations
- Click here to discover our library of training documents and videos
Intel provides on-site customer training in areas related to manufacturing and validation processes and methodologies including:
- Electrostatic discharge/electrical overstress (ESD/EOS): Manufacturing line assessment audit and training on how to identify gaps and correct them to ensure an ESD compliant work environment
- Board flexure initiative (BFI): Methodology to measure and assess the flexure of the board and compare to Intel’s published guidance
- Design for reliability (DFR): Training program on how to characterize the mechanical performance of boards and systems under shock using Intel’s strain range methodology
- Data corruption
- High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP)
- Intel® Management Engine (ME) Technologies
Please consult with your Intel Field Representative to learn more.
Intel provides a unique offering to qualified customers where manufacturing best known methods and expertise from Intel factories and technologists are shared with the intent to help customers improve their manufacturing processes and grow their business. Focus areas include:
- Factory processes
- Manufacturing processes
- Quality systems
- System integration
- Test enabling and validation
- Solder joint quality and reliability
With a focus on smooth product ramp and launch, this program is designed between Intel and qualified customers to collaborate and validate the performance of Intel® board and package technologies in customer factories and products.