Examples of university courses and student projects that use Intel's (formerly Altera's) FPGA technology are listed below.
- Brown University
- Colorado State University
- Cornell University
- ECE576 Advance Microcontroller Systems on a Programmable Chip: Lectures on YouTube
- Final Projects and Video Demos: Also on YouTube
- Georgia Institute of Technology
- Altera DE2 Board Resources for Students - Demonstrations and reference information for the DE2 development and education board.
- Imperial College London
- Miami University
- University of Alabama
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- University of Michigan-Ann Arbor
- Clemson University Using High-Level Synthesis to Get a 10X Speed-Up: news article
- Digital Guitar Effects Processor: pdf
- University of Toronto: ECE241 - Digital Logic: