Course DescriptionThis online training will go over all the necessary steps to create a custom platform compatible with the Intel® FPGA SDK for OpenCL™ porting from the Arria® 10 GX Development Kit Reference Platform. We will go over how to create a custom platform by going over the step-by-step process of converting the reference platform to a custom platform including steps on branding, timing-closure, establishing host communication, memory calibration, and producing all the hardware and software deliverables required in a custom platform.
*OpenCL and the OpenCL logo are trademarks of Apple Inc. used by permission of Khronos.
At Course Completion
You will be able to:
- Create a Arria 10-based custom platform by porting the Arria 10 GX reference platform
- Establishing communication with the host and the off-chip memory
- Implement an Intel FPGA SDK for OpenCL-compatible software layer necessary to communicate with the accelerator board
- Customize an OpenCL Reference Platform
- Provide a timing-closed custom platform ready to be delivered to the OpenCL user
- Basic OpenCL coding knowledge
- FPGA design knowledge
- Understanding of OpenCL Custom Platform contents
We recommend completing the following courses:
Applicable Training Curriculum
This course is part of the following Intel FPGA training curriculum:
Result Showing 1