Course DescriptionThis online training will go over the contents of a custom platform compatible with the Intel® FPGA SDK for OpenCL™. We will discuss the hardware deliverables as well as software deliverables as part of the platform. In this presentation, we will talk about the Intel FPGA OpenCL-specific FPGA IPs that are part of the board support package as well as the various compile flows to generate a timing-closed custom platform.
*OpenCL and the OpenCL logo are trademarks of Apple Inc. used by permission of Khronos.
At Course Completion
You will be able to:
- Know the components of a OpenCL Custom Platform
- Implement a Timing-closed FPGA system including all the peripherals necessary to communicate with the host and memory
- Understand the compile flow of the Intel FPGA OpenCL offline kernel compiler
- Implement an Intel FPGA SDK for OpenCL-compatible software layer necessary to communicate with the accelerator board
- Basic OpenCL coding knowledge
- FPGA design knowledge
We recommend completing the following courses:
Upon completing this course, we recommend the following courses (in no particular order):
Applicable Training Curriculum
This course is part of the following Intel FPGA training curriculum:
Result Showing 1