Course DescriptionThis online course will provide a broad overview of the JESD204B MegaCore® IP. In order to make sure that you understand all the terms and concepts used in the course, we begin with a discussion of the relevant portions of the JESD204B interface specification. Next, some of the important features of the JESD204B MegaCore IP are presented. Finally, data flow through the system is used to describe the functional details of the core.
At Course Completion
You will be able to:
- Describe the features and functionality of the JESD204B MegaCore IP
- Understanding of the JESD204B specification
- Familiarity with common high-speed transceiver architecture OR viewing the following course: "Transceiver Basics"
- Familiarity with FPGA/CPLD design flow
- Familiarity with the Quartus® Prime design software
- Some familiarity with Qsys
We recommend completing the following courses:
Below are the related courses you may be interested in:
Applicable Training Curriculum
This course is part of the following Intel FPGA training curriculum: