Course DescriptionThis online course will instruct you in how to use Altera® solutions to build a 10Gb Ethernet design targeting Altera transceiver devices using the Quartus® Prime software In this course, you will learn how to use the 10Gb Ethernet Design Examples and the Qsys design tool to implement an entire 10Gb Ethernet solution.
At Course Completion
You will be able to:
- Locate or generate a 10Gb Ethernet design example
- Compile and simulate the example design
- Compile and test the example design in hardware
- Understanding of the 10Gb Ethernet technology specifications
- Familiarity with common high-speed transceiver architecture OR viewing the following course: "Transceiver Basics"
- Familiarity with FPGA/CPLD design flow
- Familiarity with the Quartus Prime design software
- Some familiarity with Qsys
We recommend completing the following courses:
Below are the related courses you may be interested in:
Applicable Training Curriculum
This course is part of the following Intel FPGA training curriculum:
Result Showing 1