The example design provided with version 10.1 may not compile with IP cores migrated from earlier versions of the Quartus II software.
Area: EMIF, Intellectual Property
The workaround for this issue is to perform the following steps:
- In the Quartus II software, open the Settings dialog box on the Assignments menu.
- In the Category tree of the Settings dialog box, click Files to display the files list.
- Remove all the UniPHY files, including the .qip file and example project files,from the migrated project assignments.
- Add to the project the newly generated .qip file located in the <working_dir>/<variation_name>_example_design_fileset directory.
- Add to the project all of the files except for the memory model, from the directory <working_dir>/<variation_name>_example_design_fileset/example_project.