To remove all changes you have made to dockable windows and restore the default settings to the rest of the desktop, perform one of the following sets of directions.
Through the menu options in the Quartus II Graphical User Interface (GUI):
- Choose Tools and then select Toolbars.
- Click the Toolbars tab.
- Click Reset All.
- Click OK.
- Exit and restart the Quartus II software to see the restoration of the default settings.
Using a Windows Command (DOS) Prompt:
- Close the Quartus II software.
- Open a Windows command prompt or DOS window (Start -> Programs -> Command Prompt).
- At a command prompt, change directory (using the cd command) to the Quartus installation directory/bin.
- Type the following:
- Open the Quartus II software to see the restoration of the default settings.