Altera provides extensive documentation and support for the POS-PHY Level 4 MegaCore® function to help you quickly and easily develop and debug POS-PHY Level 4 (SPI-4.2) applications.
- POS-PHY Level 4 MegaCore Function User Guide (PDF)
- Altera Atlantic Specification (PDF)
- MegaCore IP Library Release Notes (PDF)
- Archive of Intellectual Property Release Notes
- AN 606: POS-PHY Level 4 (SPI-4.2) Loopback Reference Design
Altera Knowledge Database
The Knowledge Database provides support solutions, answers to frequently asked questions, and information about known issues regarding the POS-PHY Level 4 MegaCore function.
See frequently viewed solutions:
- Are there any known issues with POS PHY Level 4 (SPI-4.2) Transmitter FIFO Threshold High(FTH) value in the User Guide?
- Why doesn't the Altera SPI-4.2 Atlantic FIFO size parameter indicate actual usable bytes of the FIFO?
- Can PLLs for TX and RX be shared using the SPI-4.2 core in Stratix IV GX ES devices?
- Why does aN_atxdav de-assert when the SPI-4.2 data path receiver is reset?
- What are the pin constraints when using the POS-PHY Level 4 Core v2.2.0 or v2.2.1 with Stratix, Stratix GX, or Stratix II devices?
Find additional solutions on the POS-PHY Level 4 MegaCore function.
The following development kits are available for the POS-PHY Level 4 MegaCore function: