To use the T-guard on a parallel port other than LPT1, you must configure the Sentinel driver.
Note: Some cable drivers are not available for download on this page. They are available after you install the Intel® Quartus® Prime software in the <Intel Quartus Prime Installation Directory>\drivers directory.
Installing the Driver
If you have not installed the Sentinel driver yet, follow these instructions:
- Installing the Sentinel driver on Windows* 10
- Installing the Sentinel driver on Windows 2000
- Installing the Sentinel driver on Windows NT
Configuring the Driver
- Double-click the setupx86.exe file in the drivers directory of your Intel Quartus Prime software or MAX+PLUS® II software installation.
- Choose Configure Sentinel Driver from the Functions menu.
- Configure all the LPT ports in your machine. Make sure that the Use? field is set to "Yes" only for the parallel port your T-guard is connected to.
- Exit the utility after all the LPT ports have been configured.
- Reboot the system.
Solutions for the following errors: