Browse boundary-scan description language (BSDL) files by specific devices and choose the appropriate device package. The same BSDL file can be used regardless of speed grade or temperature.
(1) The BSDL Files are syntax checked using these tools:
- JTAG Technologies
- ASSET Intertech - Agilent Technologies
- Goepel electronic
(2) You must execute the MISCCTRL instruction to enable the boundary-scan circuitry in Intel Stratix 10 devices.
Example 1. MISCCTRL Instruction
SIR 10 TDI (013);
SDR 8 TDI (01);
(3) You must use pre-amble sequence to enable the boundary-scan circuitry as documented in the ES guideline for these devices
(4) Advanced Security (AS) device share same BSDL file as Standard device