Founded in 2003, IMAGEM Technology has developed innovative solutions for addressing graphics and video. In 2006, IMAGEM Technology launched their first intellectual property (IP) solution “ATHLET Black”, followed by the “ATHLET Green” IP solution in mid-2007. For more information, visit www.imagem-technology.com.
- Direct from designer to embedded platform
- Does not use openGL
- Driven by the Nios® II embedded processor
- Full color resolution
- Optimal usage of Altera's FPGA parallelism.
The following demos demonstrate the power of the ATHLET IP. Contact IMAGEM Technology for an evaluation.
You can see these demos running on the Nios II Embedded Evaluation Kit, Cyclone® III Edition.
- Nios II/f processor core running at 100 MHz
- IMAGEM Athlet IP with video-in, polygon support and TFT controller
- Microtronix multiple Avalon® slave port for DDR
- El Camino SD card controller
- LCD touch screen
- Video-in decoder accessible through I²C
Using This Design Example
These demos ship with the Nios II Embedded Evaluation Kit, Cyclone III Edition. Demos, tutorials, and more are available to download from IMAGEM.
Please contact IMAGEM for support on these examples.
The use of this design is governed by, and subject to, the terms and conditions of the Altera Hardware Reference Design License Agreement.
The Taquin Game
The Demo shows:
- ARGB (32-bit) graphics
- Heavy dynamic effects
- TrueType Font, JPEG, PNG support
- Video support
- Flexible mixing video, graphics and True Type Font
- Clipping on graphics and video
- Brightness, saturation and contrast effect
How to use it:
From the "Altera" main application selector—
- Select “Imagem Taquin Game” item
- Select "Info" for information about the Taquin game
- Select "Load" to start the demo