Intel MAX® 10 FPGA Evaluation Kit is an entry-level board for the evaluation of the Intel® MAX 10 FPGA technology.
- Develop designs for the 10M08S, 144-EQFP FPGA
- Measure FPGA power (VCC_CORE and VCC_IO)
- Bridge between different I/O voltages (adjustable VCC_IO on Bank 8)
- Read and write to the FPGA’s NOR flash memory
- Use the FPGA’s analog-to-digital converter embedded block to measure incoming analog signals
- Interface to external functions or devices via Arduino UNO R3 connectors or through-hole vias
- Reuse the kit’s PCB board and schematic as a model for your design