How Does Your FPGA Measure Up?
Altera's Cyclone® V FPGAs, already the industry's lowest total system cost and lower power FPGAs, now offer the most comprehensive line-up of small-form-factor packages. These new packages provide the widest array of both device and package availability. These options enable designers to select the right device in the right package. Cyclone V FPGAs offer more logic per mm2 of board space!
These new small-form-factor package options enable customers to reduce board size and weight, key benefits for many hand-held and portable applications, including:
- Medical: Diagnostic imaging, cardiac management, and electromedical
- Industrial: Video surveillance, MPU I/O hubs, machine vision, and Industrial Ethernet
- Military: Secure communications; guidance and control; and size, weight, and power (SWaP)
- Computer and Storage: Flash cache and non-volatile DIMMS
- Test and Measurement: Small form-factor pluggable (SFP) optical modules