Intel® Select Solutions for network transformation offer a faster and more efficient deployment path for verified, reliable infrastructure configurations that support virtual network enhancements, and help meet emerging customer workload demands in network communications.
- Purpose-built for high throughput and to provide a single coherent infrastructure for NFV
- Accelerating the introduction of next-generation virtualize solutions into the network
- Optimized virtual network configurations verified for complex communications workloads on agile and reliable infrastructure
- Simplifies the orchestration, allocation, and management of resources to provide the most efficient data flow with consistent, deterministic performance
- Optimized virtual network configurations verified for uCPE use cases on agile and reliable infrastructure
- Reduces the complexity of deploying a broad set of network services by utilizing a scalable, low cost, secure and manageable solution based on Intel® Xeon® D processors
- Designed to meet the rapidly emerging needs of content delivery networks (CDNs) with a proven configuration
- Delivering scale, flexibility, and high performance to accelerate visual services at the network edge
The industry is experiencing success in deploying NFV technologies to improve the efficiency and agility of their networks. But the rate of deployments is often held back by the complexities of profiling, sizing testing, and configuring workloads and even the basic system infrastructure to run them.
With the rise of software-defined infrastructure, data centers are becoming innovation-driven profit centers. Prepare your business for this evolution—and the demands of the future—with solutions from Intel and Red Hat.
Intel Select Solutions are transforming the network with a faster and more efficient deployment path for verified, reliable infrastructure configurations that support emerging virtual network applications and help meet customer workload demands in network communications.