Compare Intel® Products
(1) Intel® Server Board M50CYP2SB1U
(4) Hot-swap drive bays with drive mounting rails and blanks – iPN K53035-xxx
(1) Front panel (left) with two USB ports – iPN K67061- xxx
(1) Front control panel (right) with control/status buttons – iPN K48178- xxx
(1) 1U Hot-swap backplane spare CYPHSBP1212
(1) Cable wall Assembly (Left) –iPN K72602- xxx
(1) Cable wall Assembly (Right) – iPN K72603- xxx
(1) 1U Spare PCIe Riser CYP1URISER1STD
(16) DIMM Blank – iPN K91058- xxx
(1) Splitter power cable from server board to HSBP, 445/720 mm – iPN K61358- xxx
(1) I2C cable from server board to HSBP, 250 mm – iPN K63232- xxx
(2) Standard 1U heat sink- – iPN K39908-xxx
(8) 1U Spare Fan Kit CYPFAN1UKIT
(2) Processor carrier clip – iPN J98484- xxx
NOTE: NO PSU included
NOTE: NO PSU included
Memory & Storage
•Load Reduced DDR4 (LRDIMM)
•Intel® Optane™ persistent memory 200 series
•One USB 3.0 + one USB 2.0
on the front panel
•One USB 2.0 internal Type-A
All information provided is subject to change at any time, without notice. Intel may make changes to manufacturing life cycle, specifications, and product descriptions at any time, without notice. The information herein is provided "as-is" and Intel does not make any representations or warranties whatsoever regarding accuracy of the information, nor on the product features, availability, functionality, or compatibility of the products listed. Please contact system vendor for more information on specific products or systems.
Intel classifications are for informational purposes only and consist of Export Control Classification Numbers (ECCN) and Harmonized Tariff Schedule (HTS) numbers. Any use made of Intel classifications are without recourse to Intel and shall not be construed as a representation or warranty regarding the proper ECCN or HTS. Your company as an importer and/or exporter is responsible for determining the correct classification of your transaction.
Refer to Datasheet for formal definitions of product properties and features.
‡ This feature may not be available on all computing systems. Please check with the system vendor to determine if your system delivers this feature, or reference the system specifications (motherboard, processor, chipset, power supply, HDD, graphics controller, memory, BIOS, drivers, virtual machine monitor-VMM, platform software, and/or operating system) for feature compatibility. Functionality, performance, and other benefits of this feature may vary depending on system configuration.
“Announced” SKUs are not yet available. Please refer to the Launch Date for market availability.
System and Maximum TDP is based on worst case scenarios. Actual TDP may be lower if not all I/Os for chipsets are used.