The Intel® Server Systems portfolio supports a wide range of demands and needs—from essential features, to mainstream, to high performance. Intel servers are built from the ground up with platform-wide innovation, including unique processor-based performance and security features, high-performance and low latency networking, and breakthrough memory and storage capacity and performance.
Designed for the 2nd Generation Intel® Xeon® Platinum 9200 processors with up to 24 DDR4 DIMM slots per compute module, the Intel® Server System S9200WK product family maximizes processor and memory bandwidth to provide leadership performance for the most demanding compute use requirements.
- 1U and 2U rack systems feature the Intel® Server Board S2600WF family and deliver power and performance at peak efficiency
- Supports two Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors
- Up to 24 NVMe* SSDs in a 2U system and up to eight NVMe SSDs in a 1U system
- Versatile platform addresses a wide variety of applications and workloads
Intel® Server System M20MYP delivers essential performance and robust security for an entry-level server. Featuring the 2nd Gen Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors, the server delivers outstanding per-core performance across a wide variety of workloads, and built-in security enhancements to help better protect your data and infrastructure.
- 1U rack-mount chassis for the Intel® Server Board S2600WF and Intel® Xeon® Scalable processor
- Tool-less drive carrier design simplifies assembly and serviceability
- Density-optimized 2U/4 node chassis supporting the Intel® Server Board S2600BP family
- Options supporting 4x, 12x, and 24x drives with tool-less drive carrier design to simplify assembly and serviceability
- Includes dual 2130 W redundant 80 PLUS* Platinum Efficiency power supplies
Configure to Order Intel® Data Center Blocks (Intel® DCB)
Intel® Data Center Blocks (Intel® DCB) are purpose built, fully validated server systems that can help partners accelerate time to market with innovative server solutions built with the latest technology. In addition to predefined configurations, Intel will also build servers to your specifications from a list of validated components optimizing the performance and costs when a more custom system is needed. For use by Distributors and Resellers, only.