11th Gen Intel® Core™ vPro® Processors
The latest Intel vPro® platform is powered by the world's best business processors.1 11th Gen Intel® Core™ vPro® mobile processors enable amazing experiences for IT and end users and set a new standard in business security, performance, and remote manageability.
Today, more businesses and outsourced IT service providers are discovering how the built-in benefits of the Intel vPro® platform can support today’s needs and scale to provide a reliable foundation for growth and business continuity.
From small businesses to large enterprises, end users and IT staff have long enjoyed the benefits of Intel’s trusted, built-for-business computing platform. The Intel vPro® platform delivers groundbreaking performance for amazing end user experiences, comprehensive security features, and leading remote manageability and PC stability.
The Business World Is Changing Faster Than Ever
The needs of today’s business PC users are changing to keep up with a business world that’s changing faster than ever.
With more employees working remotely than ever before, many businesses are struggling to keep up with security, manageability, and day-to-day PC troubleshooting that would have otherwise been handled deskside and in-office.
To ensure business continuity, employees require a secure, premium computing experience anytime and anyplace they create, share, and collaborate. For technology decision makers, selecting and efficiently deploying the right hardware stands on the critical path to business results. To that end, the 11th Gen Intel vPro® platform is a platform your business can count on. The 11th Gen Intel® Core™ vPro® processors are the world's best processors for business.1 They power amazing experiences for IT, end users, and set a new standard in business security, performance, and remote manageability.
The Intel vPro® Platform
The Intel vPro® platform delivers a scalable, reliable foundation for growth and business continuity.
PCs powered by the Intel vPro® platform meet the demands of today’s dynamic business environment. The Intel vPro® platform features built-in, enhanced security solutions, runs on architecture that delivers performance and promotes workforce productivity, and helps lower total cost of ownership.
The Intel vPro® Platform Advantage
With PCs based on 11th Gen Intel® Core™ vPro® mobile processors, businesses can take full advantage of the latest innovations designed to empower employees to accomplish more — wherever work happens — with:
- Groundbreaking performance and amazing experiences for business.
- Comprehensive security features that businesses depend on yesterday, today, and tomorrow.
- Leading remote manageability and platform stability.
Designed to Empower IT
The Intel vPro® platform sits atop Intels' commercial product offerings. The platform is a superset of underlying products and technologies, adding unique capabilities for business computing.
The Intel vPro® platform is designed with IT in mind to help businesses, large and small, keep employees productive, secure company assets and simplify fleet management. It helps IT implement corporate policies, including custom imaging, enabling security services, device provisioning, or maintaining machines over their life cycle. This type of asset control can benefit businesses of all sizes.
By intelligently investing in efficient IT solutions that enable IT teams to compete smarter, businesses can better innovate, boost overall effectiveness, and grow.
Groundbreaking Performance and Amazing Experiences for Business
The 11th Gen Intel vPro® platform delivers the world’s best productivity2 for business and the world’s best business collaboration.2 With an impressive leap in architecture performance, powerful graphics, and next-gen connectivity and responsiveness, 11th Gen Intel® Core™ vPro® processors deliver amazing real-world experiences for IT and end users, and allow today’s workforces to collaborate and work productively from anywhere.
Advanced Performance and Collaboration Features:
- Your employees — no matter where they work — can get more done thanks to the power of Intel® Iris® Xᵉ graphics that power enhanced collaboration, productivity, creation, and performance for creative applications.
- Intel Thunderbolt™ 4 technology offers just one connection for reliable notebook charging and multiple monitors, letting workers be more productive with content on a large screen by seamlessly connecting to accessories and peripherals.
- Intel® Optane™ memory H20 with SSD enhances the unique advantage of the Intel platform by delivering a new level of performance and large storage capacity options. Compared to its predecessor, the Intel® Optane™ memory H20 with SSD delivers gen-over-gen performance benefits, lower power, and support for Intel® Stable IT Platform Program.
- Intel® Wi-Fi 6/6E (Gig+) provides the best Wi-Fi technology for video conferencing,3 offering faster speeds, ultra reliable connectivity, and great wireless experiences that allow employees to collaborate anywhere seamlessly.4
- Be ready for the future of AI on PCs. 11th Gen Intel® Core™ vPro® processors are designed to dramatically accelerate the future of AI-enhanced applications and workflows, with up to 8x better AI performance vs. 8th Gen Intel® Core™ vPro® i7-8650U processors.5
Comprehensive Security Features That Businesses Depend on Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow
Intel® Hardware Shield, available exclusively on the Intel vPro® platform, provide the world’s most comprehensive hardware-based security for business.6 The 11th Gen Intel® Core™ vPro® mobile processors with and Intel® Hardware Shield offer enhanced full-stack security features that help deliver data and device protection for businesses of all sizes.
Hardware-Based Security Features of the Intel vPro® Platform
Intel® Hardware Shield, available exclusively on all Intel vPro® platform-based devices, delivers integrated hardware-based PC protection for more secure business productivity including:
- Application and data security
- Advanced threat detection
Intel® Active Management Technology, part of the Intel vPro® platform, provides hardware-based remote remediation that helps return your PCs to a known good state, no matter where your employees are working – even when the OS is down.
Advanced Security Features:
And now on 11th Gen Intel® Core™ vPro® mobile processors, Intel® Hardware Shield includes:
- Intel® Control-Flow Enforcement Technology (Intel® CET), which provides hardware-based protection against multiple classes of attacks, including memory safety-based attacks and increasingly popular control flow subversion techniques. This ground-breaking technology helps shut down an entire class of attacks that long evaded software-only solutions was invented by Intel engineers7.
- Intel® Threat Detection Technology (Intel® TDT), which provides IT teams with near real-time insights about end user devices. With the industry's first silicon-enabled AI threat detection, provided only by Intel, this enhanced security feature takes full advantage of the advanced telemetry capabilities of Intel® Hardware Shield by augmenting ISV solutions to help stop ransomware and cryptomining attacks.8
Manageability and Stability
Leading Remote Manageability and Platform Stability
Keep your fleet of business devices up and running from anywhere with the Intel vPro® platform. With Intel® Active Management Technology (Intel® AMT) with Intel® Endpoint Management Assistant (Intel® EMA), IT teams have access to the only solution that offers cloud-based, remote remediation to return PCs to a known good state, no matter where employees are working — even when the OS is down.9
Advanced Manageability and Stability Features:
Intel® Active Management Technology and Intel® Endpoint Management Assistant provide:
- The only wireless solution for remote manageability in business through Intel® Active Management Technology, available exclusively on the Intel vPro® platform.8
- Control over PC fleets — both inside and outside the corporate firewall. These advanced solutions are scalable to multiple devices and support both wireless and wired connectivity.
- Cloud-ready, out-of-band remote management (via Intel® EMA) helps businesses save time and money.
- Remote management capabilities, including remote power control, remote access, and the recently expanded Intel® Remote Secure Erase.
Intel® Stable IT Platform Program (Intel® SIPP) provides industry platform validation that ensures optimal device stability and reliability for all users, with zero hardware changes for at least 15 months or until the next generational release. Intel works collaboratively with OEM partners to certify that devices are built to give IT and end users the stability and reliability of a true business-class device.
The Intel vPro® platform is also supported across a multitude of digital devices — from laptops to digital signage, IoT devices, and more — to give your customers more control over the devices their businesses depend on.
The Intel® Evo™ vPro® Platform
Built for what IT needs and what users want. Premium laptops built to deliver the best thin and light laptop experience for business.9
Thin, stylish, and light, these verified designs — a cutting-edge innovation of Project Athena — represent the best thin and light business laptops for getting things done.10
Intel® Evo™ vPro® Platform Features:
- Verified Intel® Evo™ vPro® platform designs deliver an average of more than 40% improved responsiveness compared to a 3-year-old premium laptop while on battery,11 so employees’ devices can stay ready for business.
- Help keep your employees in their productivity zone with fast charging that delivers 4 or more hours of real-world battery life in a 30-minute charge on laptops with FHD displays.12
- Keep employees — and all of their video conferencing and other critical applications — up and running for longer with 9 or more hours of real-world battery life on systems with FHD displays.13
- Keep everyone working quickly and effectively with instant wake (<1 sec) that lets users jump right back into their workflows without missing a beat.
- Let users work how they want, as quickly as they need, with universal charging and accessory ports powered by Intel Thunderbolt™ 4 technology for faster file transfers and day-to-day functionality.
- Improve the quality and reliability of high-bandwidth interactions like video conferencing with best-in-class wireless and wired connectivity.14