Intel® Celeron® T1x00/T3x00/Dual-core SFF Processors Datasheet
This document provides electrical, mechanical, and thermal specifications for the Intel® Celeron® mobile processor dual-core T1x00, Intel® Celeron® processors T3x00, and Intel® Celeron® dual-core SFF processors. The processor supports the Mobile Intel® 4 Series Express Chipset and Intel® 82801IBM I/O Controller Hub ...(ICH9M).
In this document, the Celeron® processor is referred to as the processor and Mobile Intel® 4 Series Express Chipset family is referred to as the (G)MCH.
The following list provides some of the key features on this processor:
• Dual-Core processor for mobile with enhanced performance
• Intel® architecture with Intel® Wide Dynamic Execution
• L1 Cache to Cache (C2C) transfer
• On-die, primary 32-KB instruction cache, and 32-KB write-back data cache in each core
• On-die, 1-MB second level shared cache with advanced transfer cache architecture
• Streaming SIMD Extensions 2 (SSE2), Streaming SIMD Extensions 3 (SSE3), and Supplemental Streaming SIMD Extensions 3 (SSSE3)
• 667-MHz Source-Synchronous Front Side Bus (FSB) for the T1x00 Series, and 800-MHz Source-Synchronous Front Side Bus (FSB) for the T3x00 Series processors and SFF processors
• Digital Thermal Sensor (DTS)
• Intel® 64 Technology
• PSI2 functionality
• Execute Disable Bit support for enhanced security
• Half ratio support (N/2) for Core to Bus ratio
• Supports enhanced Intel® Virtualization Technology (Intel® VT) (SFF processor only)
• Intel® Enhanced Deeper Sleep low-power state with P_LVL4 I/O Support (SFF processor only)
• Advanced power management feature includes Enhanced Intel SpeedStep® technology (SFF processor only)
Read the full Intel® Celeron® T1x00/T3x00/Dual-core SFF Processors Datasheet.