This document contains information specific to the Intel Atom® processor N500 series. It is a compilation of:
• Device sightings
• Document sightings
• Specification clarifications
• Specification changes
It is intended for hardware system manufacturers and software developers. Information types defined in the Nomenclature section of this document are consolidated into this document and are no longer published in other documents. Affected documents include:
• Intel Atom® processor N400 series and N500 series External Design Specifications (EDS) – Volume 1
• Intel Atom® processor N400 series and N500 series External Design Specifications (EDS) – Volume 2
• RS – Pineview Processor BIOS Writer’s Guide (BWG), Volume 1
• RS – Pineview Processor BIOS Writer’s Guide (BWG), Volume 2
New features and capabilities help improve performance, energy efficiency, and security.
Gain SDN and NFV benefits on open, flexible, and high-performance infrastructure for evolving demands.
Intel® Integrated I/O merges the I/O controller onto the processor for reduced latency.
Scale security to ultra-small critical vehicle systems to deliver more safety, convenience benefits.
Intel’s Automotive Solutions Division GM discusses the role of IoT in making driving safer.
Sven Freudenfeld of Kontron describes his company’s partnership with Intel in bringing a product to market to serve the broadcasting industry.