Intel® Optane™ persistent memory and Intel® Optane™ SSDs help address the performance and capacity gap that exists between DRAM and NAND storage. By combining groundbreaking Intel® Optane™ technology media with new software, users can employ various configuration modes to achieve a range of benefits, including:
- Massively expanded total system memory capacities
- High virtual machine (VM) density, enabling more VMs per server and/or total server count consolidation
- High application performance partially due to less need for disk swapping
- New tiering possibilities from responsive storage
- Persistent memory for remarkably fast system recovery
Intel Optane persistent memory and SSDs provide an affordable, reliable solution for enabling data center and cloud applications with the capacity and performance needed to accommodate the coming generation of data demands.