Intel® MAX® 10 FPGA Features
Intel® MAX® 10 FPGAs offer system-level cost savings through increased integration of external system component functions. Unlike CPLDs, 55 nm Intel MAX 10 FPGAs include full-featured FPGA capabilities, such as digital signal processing (DSP), analog blocks with analog-to-digital converters (ADCs) and a temperature sensor, embedded soft processor support, memory controllers, and dual configuration flash.
- Up to 50,000 logic elements (LEs).
- Up to 500 user I/O pins.
- Non-volatile instant-on architecture.
- Single chip.
- Packages as small as 3x3 mm2.
- Embedded SRAM.
- DSP blocks.
- High-performance phase-locked loops (PLLs) and low-skew global clocks.
- External memory interface (DDR3 SDRAM/DDR3L SDRAM/DDR2 SDRAM/LPDDR2).
- Nios® II soft core embedded processor support.
- 3.3 V, LVDS, PCI*, and 30+ other I/O standards supported.
- Embedded SAR ADCs – 12 bit, 1 Mbps.
- Up to 18 analog input channels.
- Temperature sensor.
- Single or dual-core voltage supply offering.
- Embedded flash.
- Dual configuration flash.
- User flash memory.
- Internal oscillator.
- Power-saving features.
- Sleep mode to reduce dynamic power by up to 95%.
- Input buffer power-down.
- 128 bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) and other design security features.
- RoHS6 packaging.
Qualification and Certification
Intel® MAX® 10 FPGAs are available in commercial, industrial, and automotive (AEC-Q100) temperature grades.
In addition, they will be supported in a future release of the functional safety pack, TUV Certified to IEC 61508 and ISO 26262, reducing development time and time to market.
MIPI for Video
Next generation video solutions, such as industrial surveillance cameras, industrial machine vision, automotive (gesture control, self-driving cars, advanced driver assistance system (ADAS) and consumer drones require more advanced video processing capabilities. Intel® MAX® 10 FPGAs, combined with IP cores, provide one of the industry’s best solutions to implement many of these interfaces:
- Control or Data Centric Interfaces.
- CAN*, LIN*, Ethernet (AVB/BRR*/TSN), USB*, PCI-Express*.
- Camera Sensor or Video Interfaces.
- MIPI* CSI or DSI, HiSPi*, SLVS, DisplayPort*, RSDS/LVDS/mini-LVDS.
With the Nios® II embedded processor, Intel® MAX® 10 FPGAs provide unmatched flexibility when designing your system. Going beyond traditional low-cost FPGAs, CPLDs, and microcontroller units (MCUs), only MAX 10 FPGAs with Nios II processor support provide:
Get information about hardware solutions and tools offered by Intel to accelerate the design process.
See recommended Intel® Enpirion® Power Solutions and resources for powering Intel® FPGAs.
Decipher Intel® FPGA part numbers, including the significance of certain prefixes and package codes.
Contact an Intel® Authorized Distributor today.