Intel® Arria® 10 FPGAs & SoCs
Highest Performance FPGA and SoC at 20 nm1
Intel® Arria® 10 FPGAs deliver more than a speed grade faster core performance and up to a 20% fMAX advantage compared to the competition, using publicly-available OpenCore designs.1 Intel® Arria® 10 FPGAs and SoCs are up to 40 percent lower power than previous generation FPGAs and SoCs and feature the industry’s only hard floating-point digital signal processing (DSP) blocks with speeds up to 1.5 tera floating-point operations per second (TFLOPS).1
The 20 nm ARM*-based Intel® Arria® 10 SoC delivers optimal performance, power efficiency, small form factor, and low cost for midrange applications. The Intel Arria 10 SoC, based on TSMC’s 20 nm process technology, combines a dual-core ARM Cortex*-A9 MPCore* Hard Processor System (HPS) with industry-leading programmable logic technology that includes hardened floating-point digital signal processing (DSP) blocks. The Intel Arria 10 SoC offers a processor with a rich feature set of embedded peripherals, hardened floating-point variable-precision DSP blocks, embedded high-speed transceivers, hard memory controllers, and protocol intellectual property (IP) controllers - all in a single highly integrated package.
Intel® Arria® 10 FPGAs & SoCs
Intel® Arria® 10 SoC FPGAs Applications
The Intel® Arria® 10 SoCs have been designed to meet the performance, power, and cost requirements for these applications.
Access, Metro and Core
- Target applications: 40G GPON, EPON, FFTH, Switch, 100G/200G NGPON, and 100G Traffic Management.
- Logic functions: Aggregation, Bridging, Switching, Traffic Management, I/O.
- Processor functions: Host Offload, OAM & Link, L2 Switch, I/O, Protocol Control, Chassis Management.
- Target applications: Remote Radio Head, Mobile Backhaul, Active Antenna, Basestation (BTS), 4G/LTE Marco eNB, 4G/LTE Micro eNB.
- Logic functions: RF Processing, Digital Pre-Distortion (DPD), Baseband Interface.
- Processor functions: OAM & Link, Digital Pre-Distortion (DPD), L2 Switch, and I/O, Protocol Control.
- Target applications: Pro A/V Equipment, Switcher, Server, Transport, Head End and VoD Multiplexer.
- Logic functions: Video Format Conversion, Multiplexing, Switching, Bridging.
- Processor functions: Audio Processing, Video Compression, Link Management.
Cloud Servers and Storage
- Target applications: Flash Cache, Cloud, Server, Acceleration.
- Logic functions: Flash Cache Processing, Acceleration, SATA/SAS, PCI Express* (PCIe*) Gen3.
- Processor functions: Flash Cache Control, Host Offload, Co-processing and Acceleration Control.
- Target applications: NX 100G OTU 4, 2 X OTU 4 and 4 X OTU 4.
- Logic functions: FEC, Aggregation, Muxponding and IO.
- Processor functions: Host Offload, OAM & Link, I/O Control and Chassis Management.
Resource center for training, documentation, downloads, tools and support options.
Intel® FPGA and its partners offer a large selection of development boards and hardware tools to accelerate the FPGA design process.
The Intel® FPGA IP portfolio covers a wide variety of applications with a combination of soft and hardened IP cores along with reference designs.
Explore our suite of software and development tools to assist hardware engineers and software developers when creating an FPGA design.
Get in touch with sales for your Intel® FPGA product design and acceleration needs.
Decipher Intel® FPGA part numbers, including the significance of certain prefixes and package codes.
Contact an Intel® Authorized Distributor today.
Product and Performance Information
Tests measure performance of components on a particular test, in specific systems. Differences in hardware, software, or configuration will affect actual performance. Consult other sources of information to evaluate performance as you consider your purchase. For more complete information about performance and benchmark results, visit www.intel.com/benchmarks.