At IAA Mobility in Munich, Germany, Intel and its Mobileye subsidiary displayed the vision and the technical depth and breadth to help bring about the promises of digital mobility and full autonomy.
Pat Gelsinger, Intel's CEO, presented IAA Mobility's Day 1 closing keynote address and Intel and Mobileye highlighted their technology as an IAA exhibitor.
- News Release: Intel CEO Predicts Chips Will Be More than 20% of Premium Vehicle BOM by 2030
- News Release: Mobileye and SIXT Plan New Robotaxi Service
- News Byte: Mobileye Moves from the Garage to the Streets
- Industry Quotes: Investing in European Priorities (PDF)
- Event Kenote Replay: Intel CEO Keynotes at IAA Mobility