What Do You Need Help with?
Find the answers you need to sign in. If you still experience issues, contact Support below.
Other Login Help
How to Create a Valid Password
- Eight (8) to fifteen (15) characters
- At least one alphabetic character (a-z, A-Z)
- At least one numeric character (0-9)
- At least one special character (#$%)
Do not use:
- Non-English characters
- Your username
- Three or more repeating characters, such as "1111" or "aaa"
- Any email address on record for the account
- A previous password
How to Create a Valid Username
Usernames are case sensitive and may contain letters, numbers, and these special characters:
- period (.)
- underscore (_)
- hyphen (-)
- at symbol (@)
If updating an existing username, sign in again after waiting a minute or two for the changes to apply. Note: You may use an email address as your username; however, if your email address should change, your username will remain unaffected unless you update it by signing into your Intel account.
Using Internet Explorer* (IE)
If you experience problems viewing this site in IE, you may need to disable the Compatibility View option. Compatibility View and related settings are found under the Tools menu in IE. Refer to your browser help for instructions.
- Try a different browser. Internet Explorer is preferred, but Firefox and Chrome may also work.
- Enable cookies in your browser and clear your browser cache. Refer to your browser help for instructions.
- If you are not receiving expected emails from Intel, check your Spam or Junk folders.
- Check that your keyboard Caps Lock and Num Lock are off, and then retype your email and password.