If you believe that your work was copied or posted on our Website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact our designated agent at the email address below:
Intel Copyright Agent
3100 NE Shute Road, M/S RS5-118
Hillsboro, OR 97124
Fax: (503) 613-7292
If your content has not been posted to any Intel site previous, your notification must include the following information:
- A description of the copyrighted work you claim to have been infringed. If you are not the owner of the copyrighted work, you must also include your electronic or digital signature as a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on our Website;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Intel to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notification is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Upon receipt of the written Notification containing the information as outlined in 1 through 5 above:
- Intel shall remove or disable access to the material that is alleged to be infringing;
- Intel shall forward the written notification to such alleged infringer ("Subscriber");
- Intel shall take reasonable steps to promptly notify the Subscriber that it has removed or disabled access to the material.